Thursday, January 19, 2006

The 50 Most Influential Christians

The Church Report has compiled a list of the
50 Most Influential Christians
in the country. Lists like these are always fun. There are undoubtedly a handful of people on the list that you are excited to see represent Christendom. However, there are also several that it shames you to know that is what some people think of when they hear the word "christian". My question is who stood out to you? Who were you happy to see and who were you not so happy to see? I was excited to See Rick Warren and Bill Hybels crack the top 5. I also liked that Erwin McManus, Ted Haggard, and "W" made the list. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Phil? Seriously? ....can't say that I'd put him in a top 50 Christian list.

Seems like they could come up with some better Christians to be in the top 50....authors/pastors/business leaders/etc.